Private Medical Insurance benefits
When you need medical treatment, you don’t want to be waiting around. With private health cover, you can be seen at a time and location convenient to you, avoiding NHS waiting lists.
Private health insurance enables you to get access to medical services when you need it, including:
- In-patient treatment at a private hospital.
- Out-patient treatment, consultations with specialists, diagnostics, and therapies.
- Private ambulance costs.
- Cash payments for NHS hospital stays.
If we support you with the arrangement of your health insurance, we will:
- We work with you to fully understand your circumstances and history
- Before we look to review the market, we will make sure we understand what your aim is with regard to health insurance
- We then work with our partner insurers to design an insurance policy that covers you and your family
- We will present to you the options available and recommend the best policy for you (including the cover, policy limits and exclusions, and price)
- You can avoid NHS waiting lists, cutting down the time it takes you to get better.
- With a vast array of hospitals to choose from, you can be treated close to home at a time to suit you.
- Be treated in private hospital facilities, giving you a comfortable room, usually with your own en-suite, television and radio.