Private Medical Insurance benefits
When you need medical treatment, you don’t want to be waiting around. With private health cover, you can be seen at a time and location convenient to you, avoiding NHS waiting lists.
Private health insurance enables you to get access to medical services when you need it, including:
- In-patient treatment at a private hospital.
- Out-patient treatment, consultations with specialists, diagnostics, and therapies.
- Private ambulance costs.
- Cash payments for NHS hospital stays.
Help with Private Medical insurance?Insurance featuresWhat next?
There are many “standard packaged” policies on the market, all of which are likely to provide different levels of cover and service. It is always important that you read the policies careful to ensure your policy is what you are expecting.
If we support you with the arrangement of your health insurance, we will:
- We work with you to fully understand your circumstances and history
- Before we look to review the market, we will make sure we understand what your aim is with regard to health insurance
- We then work with our partner insurers to design an insurance policy that covers you and your family
- We will present to you the options available and recommend the best policy for you (including the cover, policy limits and exclusions, and price)
Private Medical Insurance typical benefits:
- You can avoid NHS waiting lists, cutting down the time it takes you to get better.
- With a vast array of hospitals to choose from, you can be treated close to home at a time to suit you.
- Be treated in private hospital facilities, giving you a comfortable room, usually with your own en-suite, television and radio.
For more information on how we can help with your insurance needs please contact us or call us on 020 8205 3000.