Group Private Medical Insurance benefits
Regardless of the size of your business, your employees deserve the best health care available. Group health insurance gives your employees access to private medical treatment. The result of which can lead to positive employee engagement, and could even help to reduce sickness, the benefit of which is more of your staff in work throughout the year.
Private health insurance enables your employees to get access to medical services when they need it, including:
- In-patient treatment at a private hospital.
- Out-patient treatment, consultations with specialists, diagnostics, and therapies.
- Private ambulance costs.
- Cash payments for NHS hospital stays.
- We work with you to fully understand your business and the risks you face
- We then work with our partner insurers to design an insurance policy that covers you and your business
- We will present to you the options available and recommend the best policy for you (including the cover, policy limits and exclusions, and price)
Private Medical Insurance benefits include:
- You can avoid NHS waiting lists
- Cutting down the time it takes you to get better
- With a vast array of hospitals to choose from, you can be treated close to home at a time to suit you.
- Be treated in private hospital facilities, giving you a comfortable room, usually with your own en-suite, television and radio.