Helping to keep your vehicle on the road
A crucial element of your business is the vehicle that you use day in, day out. So it is sensible to make sure that you have the correct insurance in place. Because, if an accident were to happen, you’d want to be protected against any potential claims made against you, whilst at the same time, make sure you can get your business back on the road.
Help with commercial vehicle insurance?Insurance featuresWhat next?
Finding a commercial vehicle policy to suit your business needs can prove tricky. There are a lot of polices in the market which provide similar cover, but the terms and conditions of each are not always the same. In some cases, your excess may be different, or other levels of cover may be different.
Working with us, we are able to support you with the arrangement of your insurance, we will:
- We work with you to fully understand your business, vehicles and the risks you face
- We then work with our partner insurers to design an insurance policy that covers you and your business
- We will present to you the options available and recommend the best policy for you (including the cover, policy limits and exclusions, and price)
Commercial Vehicle Insurance typically features:
- Replacement vehicle cover for up to seven days if your vehicle is stolen
- European cover for your vehicle, trailers and windscreen
- Legal expenses incurred by and relating to your defence following an accident or injury to a third party
- Loss of key cover
- Breakdown cover – optional
- Windscreen cover should your glass be damaged or broken
- Trailer cover should an accident occur resulting from the trailer you are towing
For more information on how we can help with your insurance needs please contact us or call us on 020 8205 3000.