Property Protection, with a commercial insurance policy
Commercial property owners insurance is cover for properties used as a business, whether it is be a factory, shop, salon, boutique or otherwise. Any commercial property owner usually has to be prepared for mishaps like storms, earthquakes, fire, explosions, lightening, etc.
If you want to safeguard your asset(s) and business, and make sure that your investment is protected, a Commercial Property Owners Insurance is something that you should look into.
Help with Commercial Property insurance?Insurance featuresWhat next?
We can help you secure your property for the future, with tailor-made insurance policies that give you the confidence to stop worrying about what might happen and concentrate on getting the most from your investment.
- We work with you to fully understand your properties and the circumstances/risks your business faces
- We then work with our partner insurers to design an insurance policy that covers you and your business
- We will present to you the options available and recommend the best policy for you (including the cover, policy limits and exclusions, and price)
Commercial Property Owners Insurance typically features:
- Damage to property – loss damage or destruction of your buildings.
- Loss of rent – cover against loss of rent receivable should your premises be unoccupied following loss or damage to your property.
- Property owners public liability – protection against claims made by the public or other businesses for death, injury or damage to property brought about as a result of your negligence or that of your employees.
- Employers Liability – if your business employs any staff, including part-time staff, trainees or sub-contractors you are required to have this cover by law.
For more information on how we can help with your insurance needs please contact us or call us on 020 8205 3000.