Motor Trade Insurance

motor trade insurance

Compare Motor Trade Insurance for your business

A motor traders insurance policy is designed to provide within one packaged motor trade policy the range of covers that you need to protect yourself and your business.

Some of these covers, such as employers liability insurance and road risks insurance (for driving on public roads) and certain engineering insurance covers are required by law. Others, such as cover for equipment and assets are not required by law but are sensible to have protection for them.

Help with motor trade insurance?Insurance featuresWhat next?
We have been insuring all aspects of the Motor Trade sector for a number of years, meaning we are well placed to understand your requirements, working with our partner insurers to design a policy you, then present to you, our recommendations, covers and exclusions included, and ultimately the price.

We can help protect your business by advising on the cover you need to Businesses suitable for a motor trade insurance or motor traders combined insurance package policy:

  • Service, Repair and MOT garages
  • Vehicle Body Builders
  • Commercial Vehicle Repairers
  • Part Time Traders or Mechanics Working From Home
  • Mobile Mechanics
  • Body Shops
  • Vehicle Breakdown & Recovery Agents
  • Vehicle Collection & Delivery Agents

There are certain businesses where we cannot provide a quotation such as vehicle importers and vehicle breakers.

Motor Trade Insurance typically features cover for:
  • Your buildings
  • The contents of your premises on an ‘all-risks’ basis
  • Machinery and plant
  • Your stock of vehicles and any stock in transit
  • The cost of replacing vehicle locks and keys
  • Theft from your premises
  • Your customer’s vehicles
  • A choice of road risks, including driving by you, your spouse and employees

For more information on how we can help with your insurance needs please contact us or call us on 020 8205 3000.

Comments are closed.