Compare Motor Trade Insurance for your business
A motor traders insurance policy is designed to provide within one packaged motor trade policy the range of covers that you need to protect yourself and your business.
Some of these covers, such as employers liability insurance and road risks insurance (for driving on public roads) and certain engineering insurance covers are required by law. Others, such as cover for equipment and assets are not required by law but are sensible to have protection for them.
We can help protect your business by advising on the cover you need to Businesses suitable for a motor trade insurance or motor traders combined insurance package policy:
- Service, Repair and MOT garages
- Vehicle Body Builders
- Commercial Vehicle Repairers
- Part Time Traders or Mechanics Working From Home
- Mobile Mechanics
- Body Shops
- Vehicle Breakdown & Recovery Agents
- Vehicle Collection & Delivery Agents
There are certain businesses where we cannot provide a quotation such as vehicle importers and vehicle breakers.
- Your buildings
- The contents of your premises on an ‘all-risks’ basis
- Machinery and plant
- Your stock of vehicles and any stock in transit
- The cost of replacing vehicle locks and keys
- Theft from your premises
- Your customer’s vehicles
- A choice of road risks, including driving by you, your spouse and employees