Buildings and Contents Insurance

buildings and contents insurance

Protecting your home with insurance

When you buy home insurance you should feel relaxed that your choice of insurance covers everything you love most. Whether it’s a standard home insurance or either Buildings and Contents policies (which can be purchased seperately), we are able to arrange cover to give you real peace of mind.

Help with home insurance?Insurance featuresWhat next?
There are many “standard packaged” policies on the market, which generally combine Buildings and Contents into one policy, however they mostly provide different levels of cover, term & conditions and exclusions. Unless you take the time to read your policy, you may find that if an accident occurs, you may not be covered.

We help our clients by arranging cover to suits their circumstances, we do this by:

  • We work with you to fully understand your property, its location, your possessions and the people you live with
  • We then work with our partner insurers to design an insurance policy that covers you and your family, and property
  • We will present to you the options available and recommend the best policy for you (including the cover, policy limits and exclusions, and price)

Home Insurance typically features:

(Cover does vary between Insurers however most policies will protect your property against the following perils).

  • Buildings and Contents insurance
  • Personal possessions
  • Accidental damage
  • Fire
  • Lightning
  • Explosion
  • Earthquake
  • Riot
  • Vandalism/Malicious Acts
  • Storm or Flood
  • Subsidence/landslip/Heave
  • Theft or Attempted Theft
  • Escape of Water
  • Collision

For more information on how we can help with your insurance needs please contact us or call us on 020 8205 3000.

Comments are closed.