Fleet Insurance can cover a variety of vehicles
Fleet insurance means you can choose between the standard everyday motor options of being insured either comprehensive, third party only, or third party fire and theft, but for your entire fleet of vehicles.
Whether your fleet is large or small, company or privately owned, running your fleet of vehicles is often expensive, as you have to cover the costs of fuel, road tax, general maintenance and more.
It can also be a very exhaustive exercise when it comes to finding insurance, which is where we can help.
As a leading independent insurance broker, we can take the hassle out of insuring your fleet of vehicles. We will work with you to fully understand your business and its fleet requirements.
We then work with our partner insurers to design an insurance policy that covers you and your business, taking into account the age of your drivers, vehicles and previous claims history.
Finally, we provide you with recommendations for the Fleet Insurance that you need to keep your vehicles on the road.
We will present to you the options available and recommend the best policy for you (including the cover, policy limits and exclusions, and price)
- Cover all of your fleet vehicles under one policy
- Insurance cover for fleets of three or more vehicles
- Any Driver cover available, inc. drivers with licence restrictions
- Courtesy car available while your vehicle is at an approved repairer
- Vans, HGV’s, cars and motorbikes, cover for a variety of vehicles, including high performance cars and motorcycles
- Easier administration – only one renewal date for multiple fleet vehicles