Surgery Insurance for professional trades
The terms surgery insurance is used to describe a form of commercial insurance policy that covers a business that operates as a professional in any of the following; doctor, dentist, vet, physiotherapist, opticians, chiropractor, and chiropodist (for example). Essentially, the term surgery is usually applied to a business that is carrying out some kind of procedure.
Help with Surgery insurance?Insurance featuresWhat next?
A surgery insurance package policy is designed to provide a business that operates as a surgery, for example a doctor or a dentist with a business insurance policy that includes many of the insurance covers that they will need. Whilst the needs of a surgery will typically cover the main aspects of insurance, including surgery equipment, medicines, stock, liabilities, business interruption as well as the building if required, it doesn’t include medical malpractice.
To ensure you have suitable insurance we will:
- We work with you to fully understand your business and the risks you face
- We then work with our partner insurers to design an insurance policy that covers you and your business
- We will present to you the options available and recommend the best policy for you (including the cover, policy limits and exclusions, and price)
Typical Surgery Insurance features:
- All risks cover for loss or damage to contents
- Option to add all risks cover for medical equipment
- Business interruption
- Theft cover, without the need for forcible and violent entry to the premises
- Money, including personal accident (assault)
- Employers’ liability
- Public liability
- Deterioration of refrigerated drugs and vaccines
- Damage to exterior and interior glass
For more information on how we can help with your insurance needs please contact us or call us on 020 8205 3000.