Safeguarding your property with Office Insurance
An office package policy is designed to provide you with protection for its contents, buildings, accidents to employees and the public and its office equipment if it is lost or stolen.
Regardless of if you run a business from premises or you work from home, either as a sole trader or limited company, having the right insurance cover for your office is important.
Help with office insurance?Insurance featuresWhat next?
We take the time to understand the needs of our clients so that we can recommend the most appropriate cover to encompass their office insurance policy.
As an independent insurance broker, we work with our partner insurers to recommend and offer competitively priced and tailored covers.
We can offer simple yet comprehensive policies suitable for all types of offices including:
- IT & Marketing Consultants
- Shared Office Spaces
- Serviced Offices
- Estate Agents
- Accountants’ Offices
- We work with you to fully understand your business and the risks you face
- We then work with our partner insurers to design an insurance policy that covers you and your business
- We will present to you the options available and recommend the best policy for you (including the cover, policy limits and exclusions, and price)
As office insurance specialists, we’d recommend typical policies to provide:
- Public Liability
- Employers’ Liability
- Business Interruption cover
- Money with Personal Accident & Assault Benefits
- All Risks – cover for laptops and portable equipment anywhere in the UK
- Loss of documents and reinstatement of data
- Plus much more all tailored to your business
For more information on how we can help with your insurance needs please contact us or call us on 020 8205 3000.