Pub and Private Members clubs

pub and private members club insurance

Pub and Private Members Club Insurance

Whether you are a multiple operator, gastro-pub, Private Members Club or a traditional “boozer”, we can support you with the placement of your insurance, and use our skills and knowledge to tailor a policy to suit your business’ particular needs and budget!

There are a number of different types and descriptions of establishment, typically they can be categorised by:

  • Public House without a restaurant
  • Public House with a restaurant
  • Public House with bar food or bar snacks

There are certain types of licensed premises we are not able to provide quotations for. These include nightclubs which have regular extended hours or licensed premises that charge for admission.

Help with pub and members club insurance?Insurance featuresWhat next?
Most Insurers offer a packaged pub and/or private members club business insurance policy, and in some cases these are ideal for what you need, but that is not always the case. When we support you with your insurance arrangements, we ensure that your policy is exactly the specification that you need.

We will:

  • We work with you to fully understand your business and the risks you face
  • We then work with our partner insurers to design an insurance policy that covers you and your business
  • We will present to you the options available and recommend the best policy for you (including the cover, policy limits and exclusions, and price)

Pub and Members club Insurance typically features:
  • Buildings Insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Accidental damage cover
  • Loss of licence
  • Business interruption
  • Money
  • Employers’ liability
  • Public liability

For more information on how we can help with your insurance needs please contact us or call us on 020 8205 3000.

Comments are closed.